Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hannah took 2 steps today... Cole was the one to witness it.  He was so happy!

I am starting Weight Watchers.  I need the accountability.  I am so not happy... :)

Grace changed her clothes 7 times today...

Katy went to Sunday School without freaking out!!!  :)

We flew down the interstate with every window and the sunroof open.  The kiddos LOVED it.

Went to a meeting for new children's volunteers at our church.  They have an amazing program, and I am excited to be a part of it.

If I don't organize my office, I am going to drown in papers.

Katy wants to be a mermaid.

Hannah has started throwing fits... (Lord help me!)

Grace loves to help.

My husband and I love "The Big Bang Theory"  Sheldon is hysterical.

It is now 72 outside with a cold front coming in... thunderstorms and winds forecasted for tonight.

I was relieved to leave CA because we had had several small earthquakes before we left.  After big wind storms and tornado warnings, I think I like earthquakes better.

Now, I am off to watch the Oscars.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Now do you have lots of space in your brain for some new thoughts since you got all these down??? :) you can think of me.

    ReplyDelete