Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Banana (Hannah) is starting to take some steps.  She can say bottle (babo) blanket (bai bai) Cole (ole) Katy (tatie) Gracie (tatie) cracker (coco) down (don)  up (don) and of course mommy and daddy.  Banana has decided to quit getting herself back down the stairs.  That means we have to go up to get her... several times a day.  Good thing she's cute!  :)

Gracie changes her clothes every 5 seconds... and I'm not really exaggerating.  We are working on her putting said clothes back where they belong.

Katy is loving preschool.  Her teacher says she is very good, and very quiet.  Her birthday is in a month, and that's all she's talking about.  She gets to be "Star of the Week" next week in preschool.  She can't wait.

Cole has started reading everything!  Signs, books, cereal boxes.  It is so weird that he is reading.  I love it.
Every night I sit on his bed and he tells me random stuff.  Love that too.

Things are settling down here.  We are finally feeling "settled"  good thing, since we leave in a year.  :)  We love our church.  I've gotten involved in a Bible study with some great women.  And we are going to a married small group.  So we are getting to know people!  (which is good since we tend to be anti-social)

The daffodils have already come and gone, grass is turning green, and trees are starting to get new leaves.  None of which makes me very happy.  They are all signs that summer is coming... And that nasty nasty heat.  So I am enjoying every bit of cold, letting it soak in my bones, hoping that I can remember it in the middle of summer.

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment