Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sick Days

So, between snow days, and sick days, the kiddos have been home a  lot.  Which is fine with me, I like them.  However, with everyone sick, patience, on all of our parts, is wearing a little thin.

Like I said on FB, my get up and go, got up and went far far away, and I want it back.  The house is a mess, kids are feverish, and laying around, a perfect time for me to tidy, but I don't.  I sit around with them and watch "a show"

So here is what my poor girl looks like:

Poor Girl!
The rest don't look much better.  
What else do we do when we are all stuck at home?  We play "swimming pool"
I can't believe I have this many kids!  :)
In other news, Cole is "Star of the Week" for his class.  He got to bring his favorite book, he had to make a poster of himself, he did show and tell.  So far, he seems to be having fun.  

This is Cole helping me with the poster (which I later found out we made too big, oh well)  He is blurry because he is always moving... :)  He glued the pictures on, helped cut out letters for his name, and oversaw the design of the poster.  Yes, he is sitting on the table.  I didn't get the picture of him jumping off the table... (the cereal boxes were for another project)
final touches
When cole saw his newborn picture he said, "is that what I looked like when I came to earth?"






No comments:

Post a Comment