Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Correlle Does Break

Well, what a day.  I am writing it down, so I someday I will look back and laugh.  Today, not so much.

Lets start with my kids have been sick for 2 weeks.  Cole has been out of school since last Thursday, Katy since last Tuesday.  And I got a fever on Friday.  Right now, I have a nasty head cold.

I called ATT to figure out our cable bill.  There was some wrong info in it.  The salesman promised stuff that they didn't deliver... lets just say after 1.5 hours on the phone, I will NOT be using ATT ever again.
  
Josh got home early from having a mole removed from his nose (not a fun thing).  As I was paying bills, Hannah pooped out, so Josh put her in the tub.  I then heard a loud crash, and came running into the living room to see one of our correlle plates smashed on the ottoman.  Smashed with little pieces ALL OVER the living room.

Cole had decided to use his sword to hit the plate.  After he had been told numerous times to not to hit things with it.  (sword is put away for a few days.  And, I hate to say, I didn't handle it so well.  I yelled)

I threw the kiddos in their bedroom, and went to watch Hannah in the tub while Josh cleaned up the plate mess.

In the second it took for me to look down at Hannah, she pooped in the tub! And it wasn't solid.  And there were a lot of toys in the tub (that I just threw away, I didn't have what it took to clean them up).

Wow.  Correlle doesn't just break, it breaks into million of teeny tiny pieces that explode everywhere!!! Its kind of how I felt after today.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a miserable day! I'm not sure you'll laugh at this one even in the future. The only part I laughed at was throwing the tub toys away... I would have done the same thing. :)

    Tomorrow can only get better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless. I really really reeeeeeeeeeally hope today was better for you. Totally wishing I could help you.

    ReplyDelete